Many people are interested in the healthy benefits of apple cider vinegar. This vinegar is made from the cider or apple. The unpasteurized or organic form of apple cider vinegar contains “the mother” of vinegar that is what you want to look for. “The mother” sediments are strands of enzymes, proteins, and friendly bacteria.
Here is some of the apple cider vinegar benefits listed below that you didn’t know:
- Apple cider vinegar helps in killing many types of bacteria. It is antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic that can kill 98% of all the harmful germs. It has been stated that it can also kill cancer cells.
- All the while killing the bacteria as it moves through the body it also promotes weight loss by giving you a feeling of full. It is even used to help the body to flush out more fats and giving a person’s metabolism rate a boost that it needs.
- Adding to this metabolism enhancement, it will also detoxify the body. It is full of essential vitamins, enzymes, minerals that are present in their raw form. Raw apple cider vinegar is recommended for all the detox and cleaning of the body. “The mother” is the sediment hat is left over from the process of fermentation and the pulp of the apples. This is why it is so effective in detoxifying and cleansing the body.
- It also lowers the blood sugar levels and helps to fight diabetes effectively. Certain diabetic medications are made to block the digestion of sugars and starches in the stomach. By blocking the digestion process of these compounds, diabetic medications can prevent the blood sugar spikes and thus, can help the body to regulate healthy blood sugar levels.
- Apple cider vinegar has the ability as some of the effective medications. It contains acetic acid that inhibits the activity of several carbohydrate-digesting enzymes; it also includes amylase, sucrose, maltase, and lactase.
- The apple cider vinegar helps to lower the blood pressure and also reduces the risk of heart diseases. When you use it as a remedy for high blood pressure, you are giving a boost to your entire body and not just treating the blood pressure problems. It also aids in the better circulation and lowering the pressure against the arterial walls by dissolving the fat and phlegm deposits in the body.
There are various ways in which you can actually add the apple cider vinegar into your diet. It is highly recommended that you drink a small diluted amount along with water before each meal, 3 times a day, depending on what you can handle mixed with lemon and or honey once a day.
It also helps for a diabetic takes this before bedtime. You can also consume it with your salad. Although there are various positive apple cider vinegar benefits, there can also be some negative side effects. It is important to consult your physician before starting an Apple cider vinegar diet.